Special Structural Inspections
Special Structural Inspections are Building Code-required field inspections of structural construction. Our team has full-time Structural Inspectors and Engineers with the knowledge, experience, and appropriate certifications.
Our qualified Inspectors perform inspections all day, every day and are not diverted by field tasks like sampling concrete, grout, or soil. They provide assurance that a building is being built per the structural plans and perform under the direct supervision of a Licensed Structural Engineer.
Caruso Turley Scott has an excellent reputation and strong relationships with all of the valley Cities and their personnel. Timely reports are left on-site for the Contractor, emailed to City staff and the Architect, and are in hand for the Engineer of Record.
- Concrete – Reinforced
- Concrete – Post-tensioned
- Masonry – Structural
- High-Load Wood Diaphragms
- Structural Steel – Fabrication Plant Certification
- Structural Steel – Fit-up
- Structural Steel – Welding – Visual
- Structural Steel – High Strength Bolting
- Post Installed Anchors – Epoxy and Mechanical
Qualified Inspectors Available
- 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year
- Call us to Schedule an Inspection at 480.774.1720